Kerr Mines Inc. (KER:TSX; KERMF:OTC; 7AZ1:FRA) announced in a news release that additional drill results from its resource expansion program at its Copperstone gold mine "continued to establish continuity between previously drilled mineralized intercepts in the existing Inferred category while extending mineralization along strike and dip."
Stepout holes showed higher grades and greater thickness than were expected. Highlight assays came from holes 18-21-06 and 18-21-04:
- Hole 18-21-06 intersected 16.8 meters (16.8m) at 40 grams per ton (40 g/t) gold, including 3m of 98.3 g/t gold, with a total mining width of 17.9m.
- Hole 18-21-04 demonstrated 10.7m at 17.5 g/t gold, including 6.1m of 29.5 g/t gold, with a 12m total mining width.
"We continue to be extremely pleased with the drilling results to date, which further expand our current resource while extending mine life at the Copperstone mine," CEO Giulio Bonifacio said in the release.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Kerr Mines. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Kerr Mines. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Kerr Mines, a company mentioned in this article.