- There are many potential geopolitical flash points around the world that can flare up at any moment, which could disrupt oil supply
- OPEC plans to meet Sunday in Vienna, and a few of the cartel's leaders have said more production cuts are to be expected
- Crude oil prices held up in the face of new 12-year lows in the stock market last week; this is very bullish for oil
- Oil exploration companies increasingly drilling for oil in harder to reach places, and this adds to the cost of exploration and results in higher oil prices
- Most of the world's cheap oil has already been discovered, and many experts think the world is running out of oil
- Soon we could see demand increase to a level that will start to exceed supply. Demand will grow in the years ahead as India and China continue to modernize.
It's Time to Invest in Oil Again!
Source: Investor's Daily Edge, Ted Peroulakis (3/12/09)
"Soon we could see demand increase to a level that will start to exceed supply."